Are you an experienced PROJECT COORDINATOR?
Author Lucy Moreira
Mpac Switchback is a manufacturer of packaging equipment, supplying a multitude of industries including food, beverage, and medical fields. We are actively searching for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our team.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for monitoring all aspects of the project and works closely with stakeholders to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Acts as the primary liaison between both internal and external stakeholders throughout the completion of the project.
- Gathers technical details, samples, test material and documents from customer. Correctly reports information to Engineering and Operations team to ensure accuracy.
- Works with Sales, Engineering and Operations team to monitor progress and adherence to specifications and schedule. Identifies potential issues and risks.
- Promptly communicates design changes to Engineering and Operations.
- Provides status updates and reports deviations of schedule to customers.
- Works closely with Purchasing and Inventory departments with parts shortages and needs.
- Must display professionalism and competency when communicating with customers.
- 3-5 years of experience in related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with technical drawings and language preferred.
- Strong customer relation and interpersonal skills and experience.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Solid organizational, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience with packaging machinery and drawings is a plus.
Mpac Switchback offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including 401K.
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE TO: email@example.com