Do you love designing automation equipment? Then join us as a MECHANICAL ENGINEER…
Author Lucy Moreira
Mpac Switchback is a manufacturer of packaging equipment, supplying a multitude of industries including food, beverage, and medical fields. Due to growth in our business, we are searching for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
Summary: Candidate must be able to design automated equipment from initial concept through to completion. In this role, we are looking for someone who can work independently and in a team environment, apply sound engineering concepts, illustrate critical thinking, and communicate well with co-workers and customers.
- Carry projects through to completion.
- Conceptualize and design specific purpose machinery
- Finalize part/assembly drawings for manufacturing
- Bill of material development using Excel and inventory software
- Develop proposal drawings for sales
- Work with vendors to procure parts
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain project information
- Interface and provide direction to assemblers and machinists
- 5 years experience in machine design—Packaging Industry a plus
- SolidWorks proficiency is a must
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE TO: email@example.com